Thursday, February 5, 2009









Ok, so here are the latest photos from St. George. One is Ty on his b-day, and the others are from Miriam's shower. Note the "baby shower" with Jordyn and Sawyer. Someone from Lisa's work made it for her work shower, so we put the babies in and they were so cute. We really had a good time in sunny St. George. My favorite parts were driving with Dar & Britt and Sawyer (he was such a good traveler), tending all the cute babies (Lori, Lisa's sister had her 9-month-old Caelin there, too), and the warm sunshine! Jordyn is 7 months old and Sawyer is 6 months old.

5 comments:

jayna said...

Wow- that is quite a haul! Us Idaho girls so wished we could have been there, enjoying the fam and adding our cubbie babes to the mix.

I am SO glad Lisa talked Jon into Miriam...that was always on our name lists.

Unknown said...

I cant believe the goods lisa got! Whew! Im so glad that little miriam will be as spoiled as she deserves! I am sad and depressed that I have missed all these babies coming into the family - I STILL have never even seen Brylee or Sawyer! I cant believe it. Well hopefully Ill see you guys at the wedding in july.

Sherry said...

Finally some pictures!!! Your blog could have been titled babies, babies, and babies! They are all so cute! It sounds like you had a great time. Sorry I missed the car ride :(
I'm sure it was fun times! It doesn't look like Lisa will miss the baby things I mailed that are lost somewhere. She made quite a haul!

Sherry said...

I forgot to say how much I love "the babies in the basket" pictures!

Sherry said...

Oh, and Tyson is looking good too :)